Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013 UF Student Government Debate



First, I want to take a minute to thank the Freshman Leadership Council, Hispanic Student Association and Black Student Union for hosting the 2013 UF Student Government Debate last night. I'd also like to thank professor Mike Foley for moderating the debate. Lastly, I want to thank everyone who showed up and made this debate so important.
During this debate, I had an opportunity to highlight some of the great things that student government has done in the past as well as discuss new ideas to make the University of Florida the best it can be.
I touched on many of the ideas from my platform, such as the Blue Light mobile application and the soft closing of bars.
I know that I can speak for Swamp Party's Vice-Presidential candidate Joselyn Rivas and Treasury candidate Jayce Victor when I say we are confident that Swamp Party can get the job done.
Swamp Party is fighting for transparency and results. Join in our efforts to make our campus a better place!


Reg. Pol. Ad. J. Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment